JONAS-L.A

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jonas-LA/278623245515681?sk=wall
http://www.disneylatino.com/disneychannel/series/jonasla/

lunes, 17 de octubre de 2011

Perfil de Joe Jonas

en 13:18
Enviar por correo electrónicoEscribe un blogCompartir en XCompartir con FacebookCompartir en Pinterest
Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio

Mi Joe♥

Mi Joe♥

Kevin♥

Kevin♥

Nicky♥

Nicky♥

Jonas L.A

Jonas L.A

Little bit longer

Little bit longer

Lines vines and trying times

Lines vines and trying times

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers

It's abaut time

It's abaut time

You Just Don't Know It

Oh, you won't see me break
won't make that mistake
oh no
i'll just walk away
there's too much at stake right now
i go on and on
singing this song about you
and that's whats wrong with this song

Please Be Mine♪

The come and now
but they don't nkow
that you are beautiful

I try to come closer with you
But they all say we won't make it through

But I'll be there forever
You will see that it's better
Our hopes and our dreams will come true
I will not disappoint you
I'll be right there for you 'til the end
The end of time
Please be mine


I'm in and out of love with you
Trying to find if it's really true
oh no no no no
How can I prove my love
If they all think I'm not good enough

But I'll be there forever
You will see that it's better
Our hopes and our dreams will come true
I will not disappoint you
I will be right there for you 'til the end
The end of time
Please be mine


I can't stop the rain from falling
I can't stop my heart from calling you
It's calling you
I can't stop the rain from falling
I can't stop my heart from calling you
It's calling you
I can't stop the rain from falling
I can't stop my heart from calling you
It's calling you

But I'll be there forever
You will see that it's better
Our hopes and our dreams will come true
I will not disappoint you
I will be right there for you 'til the end
The end of time
Please be mine

Your biggest fan♫

That you could be at the show and know everyone But it's you who makes me sing And I know where we are and I know who I am Baby, I'm your biggest fan ♫

Video Girl ♪

Video girl rocked my world for a whole two seconds And now I know I'm not about to be another victim Of the video girl syndrome  Get out of my face, get out of my space Get some class and kiss the past 'Cause I'm not about to be another victim Of the video girl syndrome

Archivo del blog

  • ▼  2011 (15)
    • ►  noviembre (2)
    • ▼  octubre (11)
      • Sin título
      • It's abaut time
      • Little bit longer♪
      • Que Lindos Son
      • La Broma de Nick, es un genio!!!
      • Los Chicos Hablando Espanol
      • El Show De Nick Jonas
      • Jonas Matando el Tiempo
      • Perfil de Joe Jonas
    • ►  septiembre (1)
    • ►  agosto (1)

Datos personales

Mi foto
CarLa
Ver todo mi perfil

www.facebook.com

  • Página principal
Carlita. Tema Picture Window. Con la tecnología de Blogger.